Urban Carry, one of the most innovative firearm holster creating companies in the world, released the G2 on Oct. 24. Urban Carry announced its newest offering at a huge giveaway that some valued at over $3,000. A G2 was one of the prize items.
The G2 is, like most of Urban Carry’s holsters, a below the waistline firearm carrier. Below the waistline holsters are unique to Urban Carry. The company describes the G2 as a remastered concealed carry holster. Urban Carry founder and the designer of the G2 holster, Dave Foster, stated that “Being protected at all times is a central focus in all that we do here at Urban Carry. We created a deep concealment holster that can be worn comfortably and completely concealed, while sitting or standing, in almost any attire.”
Although most concealed weapon carriers appreciated the design and feel of the first Urban Carry holster, CEO and Integrator Dawn Foster spent time reading the reviews and studying improvement suggestions regarding the first holster.
“The G2 was born from the voices of the thousands of people who wear the original Urban Carry every day. They told us of their love of the quality, the ingenuity, the feeling of security and comfort it gives to them and they told us how to make it better,” said Dawn Foster.
Bullet points were taken directly from Urban Carry’s press release about the G2 sums up the improvements:
- A custom steel clip tough enough to withstand the pull of any stressful situation. Secures the holster on you with or without a belt.
- An improved holster silhouette channels your firearm directly to your hand for a smooth and rapid draw, every time.
- Tailored leather reduces the break-in period and allows your firearm to seat perfectly in your holster from day one.
- A powerful magnet at the base of the holster keeps your firearm secure and steady during a rapid draw.
- A laser compatible option with a wider base and built in ECR technology so your ECR enabled laser fits perfectly and automatically turns on when drawn and off instantly when holstered.
Those interested in purchasing or reading more about the Urban Carry Holster G2 should check out the company’s website at UrbanCarryHolsters.com
As a Brit living and working in the USA, her views on gun ownership and the second amendment have evolved over the years, allowing her to fully understand both sides of the gun control debate and she regularly speaks on the matter to help others understand why she feels the second amendment must be protected and why she chooses to be an advocate for the shooting sports.
Latest posts by Sarah Carling (see all)
- Off Duty Atlanta Police Officer Shot in Stomach During Attempted Robbery - September 24, 2018
- Kern County Sheriff’s Office Calls Shooting Self-Defense - September 24, 2018
- Homeowner Shoots and Kills Attempted Robber in Springfield, MO - September 24, 2018